eXroid haemorrhoid treatment at our clinics across the UK
Over 8 million people in the UK suffer with haemorrhoids and many patients choose our treatment as an effective alternative to invasive and potentially painful surgery. Our procedure is delivered by senior medical consultants in clinics across the UK and we can usually provide appointments for patients within days.
The eXroid treatment takes thirty minutes or less. You can usually go back to work on the same day.
All grades of haemorrhoid can be treated with the gentle and non invasive procedure. 90% of patients reported a return to normal activities on the same day. See NICE guidance (IPG525).
Find your nearest eXroid clinicFind clinic
- No preparation (e.g. no enema)
- No anaesthesia and no hospital stay
- Non-invasive – no cutting or needles – Not a heat treatment
- Walk-in, walk-out
- Each treatment takes 10-30 minutes
- Usually painless/causes minimal or no discomfort
- Nearly all patients resume normal activities the same day
- Appointments for treatment available within days of booking
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) approved treatment (IPG525)
- Approved for reimbursement by major insurance companies
One of the least invasive and most effective haemorrhoid treatments in the UK.
Electrotherapy is a non surgical procedure for eradicating haemorrhoids. It has been a clinically researched technique for over 150 years and advances in medical technology have now made it a mainstream option for patients wanting a safe and effective treatment. The most recently reported figures show that electrotherapy has a track record of over 155,000 successful treatments worldwide and over 3,000 in the UK.
An estimated 8 million people in the UK suffer from piles (haemorrhoids) and many don’t realise that they are not alone. People with piles can suffer from many symptoms from itchiness or mucus discharge, to finding a lump sticking out from their bottom or even blood on toilet paper. If you are suffering from haemorrhoids we are here to help.
Our experienced staff know that the subject of haemorrhoids can be very difficult to talk about, so please don’t worry about calling us to discuss your symptoms. We are here to help and are always very empathetic and discreet.